[SC-Help] Fwd: New! LOLITAS VOYERUR club!!! Enjoy little girls!!!

patrica monti spamcop-help@news.spamcop.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:05:12 -0800 (PST)

--0-1702456425-1038495912=:41265

these people some how used my e-mail address
(pmonti4) and sent this sick spam to my
e-mail address (pmonti4) how can i stop
this?

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
--0-1702456425-1038495912=:41265

From: pmonti4
To: pmonti4
Subject: New! LOLITAS VOYERUR club!!! Enjoy little girls!!!

<h2>Welcome to new Lolitas Voyeur club!</h2>

<h1><a target=_blank href=http://lolaextrim.com/sweet/main.html>ENTER NOW!</a></h1>

<i>"...It is my most loved site. Only on this site I have found that about what dreamed all time and tried to find on other sites, but have found only here. I searched for a site with exclusive materials for a very long time and found at last!!! Thank you for that that have created such site..."
</i>

<h1><a target=_blank href=http://lolaextrim.com/sweet/main.html>OPEN OUR EXTREME CLUB!</a></h1>