Re: Are deputies aware of (working on) submission problem?
tfm3 at nospam.teleproc.com
Sun Jan 25 11:53:16 EST 2004
WazoO <nobody at spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:bv0v01$3b0$1 at news.spamcop.net...
> "Thomas Mooney" <tfm3 at nospam.teleproc.com> wrote in message
> news:bv0u94$1sj$1 at news.spamcop.net...
> > Finally, is there a better way to report this sort of problem than
> > multiple newsgroup threads?
> Yes. If you have something new to add, please post into the
> existing thread.
1) I found more than one existing thread. So I may have contributed to the
proliferation problem, but I'm not the sole contributor.
2) The existing threads that I've read all had a message from Jeff G.
indicating Don's report of a resolution. That resolution took place 20+
3) I've seen no anecdotal evidence that there actually was/is a resolution.
4) To the contrary, I've seen subsequent reports of problems in the existing
5) I've seen no response to those reports by any authority figures.
6) Please reference my other thread "Requested Feature: Reporting Status
Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address
More information about the SpamCop-List